Sponsorship through ASHRAE – Research Promotion
ASHRAE Toronto has initiated a Sponsorship Program for businesses that are passionate about supporting ASHRAE Research Canada. This program will provide businesses the opportunity to promote their brands, products and services to the Toronto HVAC/R community through a variety of ASHRAE Toronto events, including monthly meetings, seminars and special events. In addition, sponsors will be advertised in a series of electronic communications that are distributed to over 1,500 recipients (primarily ASHRAE members and local professionals) across the Greater Toronto Area and beyond.
There are three Sponsorship Options to serve your marketing and promotion needs:
- Platinum - $10,000
- Gold - $5,000
- Silver - $3,000
- Bronze - $500
ASHRAE Donations – Research Promotion
Investing in the Future of HVAC&R
ASHRAE Research impacts the industry by improving the way HVAC&R systems work, how they are applied and the development of technical information to create standards and guidelines, which serve as the basis for testing and design practices around the world.
ASHRAE Research in Canada
Since 1959, ASHRAE has a significant research presence in Canada. These research projects are funded in large part by donations from approximately 800 Canadian members and companies. Current research projects underway are exploring a myriad of topics relating to the HVAC&R and building sciences industry. Some topics include energy efficiency, high performance buildings, indoor air quality, thermal insulation, building occupant behavior and integrated design. To see a list of current research projects funded by ASHRAE in Canada (Region II), please visit the following link: Current Research Projects.
Where do ASHRAE donations go?
- ASHRAE Research – This ASHRAE program governors more than 80 investigative projects taking place around the world. It is supported by more than 100 member-led Technical Committees (TCs), each with their own specialty and sub-specialty. Any gift to ASHRAE Research Canada of $1000 or greater can be earmarked to specific research projects.
- Young Engineers in ASHRAE & General Fund – Includes investments into the following programs:
- Support for special research projects
- Specialized educational publications
- Sustainability projects at the Annual or Winter Conferences
- YEA (Young Engineers in ASHRAE) Leadership Programs
- Education – ASHRAE Learning Institute (ALI) – Contributions earmarked for ALI support are used in several key ways:
- Development of new materials
- Planning and development of new program offerings
- Underwriting of professional support
- Subsidizing of course, seminar, and certification costs to participants
- ASHRAE Scholarships – Contributions earmarked for Scholarships will be directed towards the 24 Scholarships sponsored, controlled, and managed by the ASHRAE Foundation and the ASHRAE Scholarship Trustees
If you would like to donate today, please complete the online form below for seamless online payment. If you would like more information about this program, please download the 2018-19 Sponsorship & Donation Package